World Bank Raised Economic Growth Projections for Bulgaria
In a report, published last night, the World Bank raises the 2018 economic growth forecast of Bulgaria from 3 to 3.6 percent, BNR reported.
For this and for next year, the World Bank is also raising its forecast – a 3 percent growth rate for 2020, and 3.1 percent for 2021. In June last year its growth forecast was 2.8 percent for both years.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » IMF Head Kristalina Georgieva: Forecasts for Global Economy Are Grim
- » Bulgarian National Bank Forecasts GDP Drop at 4,4 Percent Rate for 2020
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Doubled the Salaries of Teachers, 1 Billion Were Invested in Educational Infrastructure
- » UniCredit Bulbank: Bulgarian Economy Will Slowly Recover in 2021
- » Bulgaria’s Minister of Finance: Our Country Will Join Eurozone in 2024
- » Bulgarian Minister of Labor: State Will Further Support Pensioners and Families with Children