World Bank Raised Economic Growth Projections for Bulgaria
In a report, published last night, the World Bank raises the 2018 economic growth forecast of Bulgaria from 3 to 3.6 percent, BNR reported.
For this and for next year, the World Bank is also raising its forecast – a 3 percent growth rate for 2020, and 3.1 percent for 2021. In June last year its growth forecast was 2.8 percent for both years.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Official: Bulgaria and Croatia Join the ERM II Exchange Rate Mechanism
- » Reuters: Euro Zone Ready to Let Bulgaria and Croatia Into the ERM-2 Mechanism
- » IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva: Emergency Financing to 72 of the World’s Poorest Countries
- » Eurozone Agrees EUR 750 Million of Debt Relief Measures for Greece
- » Important Moments and Insights From the Bitcoin History
- » Summer 2020 Economic Forecast: Deeper Recession With Wider Divergences