Top 9 Most Valuable Digital Products Brands in China
The Chinese telecommunications leader Huawei topped the list of most valuable digital products brands in China for 2019 once again.
The company's brand is valued at 125 billion yuan ($ 17.8 billion), up 14% year-on-year. Xiaomi and Honor smartphone producers are ranked "second and third respectively"
The list published by the Hurun Research Institute in December.
The headquarters of six of the brands in the list are located in the southern Guangdong province.
The other brands in the list are as follows:
9. Tsinghua Tongfang
8. Wall Computer
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tourist Season in Greece Officially Opened, See What Entry Rules Are
- » Over Third of Rose Plantations in Bulgaria Could Remain Unharvested
- » Greece Is Cautiously Optimistic about Tourism Recovery This Summer
- » EU Tourism Summit to Decide on Sector’s Transformation and Sustainability
- » Bitcoin plunges 15% after Musk Tweets Tesla Will Not Accept It as Payment
- » EU: Draconian Restrictions on Travel from India To Contain Spread of Lethal Covid-19 Strain