Top 9 Most Valuable Digital Products Brands in China
The Chinese telecommunications leader Huawei topped the list of most valuable digital products brands in China for 2019 once again.
The company's brand is valued at 125 billion yuan ($ 17.8 billion), up 14% year-on-year. Xiaomi and Honor smartphone producers are ranked "second and third respectively"
The list published by the Hurun Research Institute in December.
The headquarters of six of the brands in the list are located in the southern Guangdong province.
The other brands in the list are as follows:
9. Tsinghua Tongfang
8. Wall Computer
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Black Sea Coast: Hotels in Albena Are Closing Due to Lack of Tourists
- » What Happens With Your Personal Finances During a Financial Crisis?
- » Greece Puts the Island of Poros under Curfew After Rise in Coronavirus Cases
- » Mandatory PCR Test for Bulgarians From Three Districts Entering Germany
- » 70 Euros for COVID-19 Test at the Thessaloniki Airport
- » NSI: Bulgarians Are Pessimistic About Their Income in the Next 12 Months