Top 9 Most Valuable Digital Products Brands in China
The Chinese telecommunications leader Huawei topped the list of most valuable digital products brands in China for 2019 once again.
The company's brand is valued at 125 billion yuan ($ 17.8 billion), up 14% year-on-year. Xiaomi and Honor smartphone producers are ranked "second and third respectively"
The list published by the Hurun Research Institute in December.
The headquarters of six of the brands in the list are located in the southern Guangdong province.
The other brands in the list are as follows:
9. Tsinghua Tongfang
8. Wall Computer
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Bankruptcies in the Agriculture Sector are Increasing, Cherry Picking is Collapsing
- » 73% of Europeans Plan to Travel in the next 6 months
- » Bulgaria: Rising Prices of Fruits and Vegetables
- » Bulgarians are Shortening their Holidays at the Seaside because of Expensive Fuels
- » Moscow: Sofia's Refusal of the New Payment System leads to more Expensive Gas
- » Sofia: A Protest against High Fuel Prices is planned for Today