Top 9 Most Valuable Digital Products Brands in China
The Chinese telecommunications leader Huawei topped the list of most valuable digital products brands in China for 2019 once again.
The company's brand is valued at 125 billion yuan ($ 17.8 billion), up 14% year-on-year. Xiaomi and Honor smartphone producers are ranked "second and third respectively"
The list published by the Hurun Research Institute in December.
The headquarters of six of the brands in the list are located in the southern Guangdong province.
The other brands in the list are as follows:
9. Tsinghua Tongfang
8. Wall Computer
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Arrivals to UK from US and EU Exempt from Quarantine, PCR Tests
- » Heatwave Sweeps across Balkans
- » Bulgaria Edges towards Third Early Elections
- » Death Toll from Turkish Wildfires Rose to Eight, Tourists Evacuated
- » There Is Such a People Will Present Its Draft Cabinet to Three Political Parties
- » Serbia, Albania and North Macedonia Cancel Border Controls as of 2023