2019 - The Second Warmest Year ever Recorded
2019 is the second warmest year ever recorded, the Copernicus Climate Change Service (C3S) has announced, quoted by France Press. This was also the warmest decade.
2019 was only 0.04 degrees Celsius colder from 2016, the warmest year ever since the El Nino phenomenon. According to NASA data, in 2016 El Nino's extreme intensity has increased global temperatures by 0.2 degrees Celsius.
The last five years are the warmest.
In 2019 the temperature exceeded the average values for the period 1981 - 2010 by 0.6 degrees Celsius.
The service confirmed that carbon dioxide concentrations in the atmosphere continued to increase in 2019.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Drive your Cars prepared for Winter Conditions
- » Bulgaria: Orange Code for Snow in 4 Regions for Tomorrow
- » Weather in Bulgaria will be mostly Cloudy, almost No Precipitation
- » Weather in Bulgaria: The Cold Continues, Snowfall and Rainfall are Expected
- » Bulgaria: By the End of the Week, We can expect Snow across the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Stormy Wind in the East, Rain in the West