BNR: Bulgarian Ministry of Defense Launches Drone Delivery Tender
Sources from the Bulgarian Ministry of Defense have reported that a tender for the delivery of drones for the army was announced in the last days of 2019. The value of the contract would be about 13 million euros. Invitation for participation in the contest has been sent to 24 companies from the USA, Israel, Italy, Bulgaria and other countries, BNR reported.
The Bulgarian Army has been using unmanned reconnaissance aircraft for years. Some time ago, as part of military assistance programs, the United States provided the 61st Mechanized Brigade in Karlovo with the lightweight unmanned reconnaissance system RQ-11 Raven.
- » “The Global PR Revolution” by Maxim Behar Now in Ebook Format in Bulgarian
- » 6,000 sq m of Low Forest Vegetation Burned Down near Skala Village
- » Bulgaria’s Cabinet Approves Purchase of 1 Million Face-Protection Masks from China
- » Masks are Now Mandatory
- » The Sale of E-Vignettes May Be Hampered on March 31
- » 5 New COVID-19 Cases in the Country