Eurostat: The Annual Inflation in the Euro Area is Expected to Increase
Euro area annual inflation is expected to be 1.3% in December 2019, up from 1.0% in November according to a flash estimate from Eurostat, the statistical office of the European Union.
Looking at the main components of euro area inflation, food, alcohol & tobacco is expected to have the highest annual rate in December (2.0%, compared with 1.9% in November), followed by services (1.8%, compared with 1.9% in November), non-energy industrial goods (0.4%, stable compared with November) and energy (0.2%, compared with -3.2% in November).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Official: Bulgaria and Croatia Join the ERM II Exchange Rate Mechanism
- » Reuters: Euro Zone Ready to Let Bulgaria and Croatia Into the ERM-2 Mechanism
- » IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva: Emergency Financing to 72 of the World’s Poorest Countries
- » Eurozone Agrees EUR 750 Million of Debt Relief Measures for Greece
- » Important Moments and Insights From the Bitcoin History
- » Summer 2020 Economic Forecast: Deeper Recession With Wider Divergences