Lufthansa and Air France Halt Flights to Iran and Iraq
German airline giant Lufthansa said it has canceled flights to Iran and Iraq "until further notice" after Tehran fired missiles at US bases in Iraq, according to BGNES.
The daily Frankfurt-Tehran flight has been canceled. Saturday's twice-weekly service to northern Iraqi city Erbil would also not depart.
The French company Air France has also announced that it has halted flights through Iranian and Iraqi airspace.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » PM of India Launches Vaccination Drive Against COVID-19
- » COVID-19: Entry into US Will Require PCR Test
- » Iran Bans U.S., U.K. Covid-19 Vaccines
- » World Reaction after Trump Supporters Storming U.S. Capitol, Trying to Stop Election
- » Four People Dead after Trump Supporters Stormed The Capitol Building
- » Norway: Rescue Operations Continue in Search of People after the Landslide