Two Earthquakes Shook Iran
They were registered near the Bushehr nuclear power plant.
Two earthquakes have shaken Iran near the Bushehr nuclear plant, US Geological Survey reports.
A 4.9 magnitude earthquake occurred at 2:20 GMT. The epicentre is 10 kilometers southeast of Borazjan. The depth of the tremor is 10 km.
The second 4.5 magnitude earthquake was registered at 3:19 am. The epicentre is located 17 kilometers southeast of Borazjan, and the depth was also 10 km.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Winter is Coming
- » Another Earthquake in Turkey, No casualties Reported
- » 245 White-headed Vultures Live along the Arda River
- » Minister of Environment: Bulgaria Is in for Serious Water Crisis
- » Dangerously Dirty Air in Several Cities in Bulgaria
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunny in Bulgaria, Day Temperatures Rising to 12°C