Two Earthquakes Shook Iran
They were registered near the Bushehr nuclear power plant.
Two earthquakes have shaken Iran near the Bushehr nuclear plant, US Geological Survey reports.
A 4.9 magnitude earthquake occurred at 2:20 GMT. The epicentre is 10 kilometers southeast of Borazjan. The depth of the tremor is 10 km.
The second 4.5 magnitude earthquake was registered at 3:19 am. The epicentre is located 17 kilometers southeast of Borazjan, and the depth was also 10 km.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather Today: Rainy Over Western Bulgaria, on the SeaCoast - Perfect for the Beach
- » Weather in Bulgaria, July 2: Sunny and Warm, Temperatures Up to 35 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Temperatures Up to 36 Degrees on July 1
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny and Warm with Temperatures up to 36 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Heat at the Beginning of the Week
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm Sunday