There are no Reports of Injured Bulgarian Citizens in the Missile Attacks in Iraq
There are no reports of injured Bulgarian citizens in Iraq in the missile strike, the Foreign Ministry's press service reported.
All members of the staff of the Bulgarian Embassy in Baghdad, as well as our commercial representation in Erbil, are all in good health. The two Bulgarian troops to the NATO training mission were evacuated from Iraq yesterday.
- » At least 11 Dead due to Heavy Rains in Brazil
- » PISA Survey: Many Young Bulgarians Prefer to Work in the Services Sector
- » Facebook Collapsed
- » Turkey Struck by 2 Major Earthquakes, 22 People were Killed
- » BNR: Programmes Targeted at Bulgarian Students in UK to Continue until the End of 2020
- » TASS: Bulgaria Declares Two Russian Diplomats Accused of Espionage Personae Non Gratae