There are no Reports of Injured Bulgarian Citizens in the Missile Attacks in Iraq
There are no reports of injured Bulgarian citizens in Iraq in the missile strike, the Foreign Ministry's press service reported.
All members of the staff of the Bulgarian Embassy in Baghdad, as well as our commercial representation in Erbil, are all in good health. The two Bulgarian troops to the NATO training mission were evacuated from Iraq yesterday.
- » Sixth Coronavirus Victim in Bulgaria, the Number of those Infected has Reached 331
- » On Sunday, March 29, Bulgarians will Move to the Daylight Saving Time
- » Bulgaria: Second Death from COVID-19 in the Last 24 Hours
- » 78-year-old UK Citizen was Discharged from the Hospital of Blagoevgrad
- » The 2020 Earth Hour will be Marked Online due the Covid-19 Pandemic
- » Coronavirus Cases in Bulgaria Rises to 313, Fifth Death