There are no Reports of Injured Bulgarian Citizens in the Missile Attacks in Iraq
There are no reports of injured Bulgarian citizens in Iraq in the missile strike, the Foreign Ministry's press service reported.
All members of the staff of the Bulgarian Embassy in Baghdad, as well as our commercial representation in Erbil, are all in good health. The two Bulgarian troops to the NATO training mission were evacuated from Iraq yesterday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Public Heating in Sofia Will Start on Wednesday
- » Two Teachers from Northeastern Bulgaria Lost the Battle with COVID-19
- » Tightened COVID-19 Measures in Several Bulgarian Cities
- » Bulgaria: Sofia Regional Health Inspectorate's Director Resigns
- » Schools Can Move To Remote Learning in Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Sofia: Emergency Medical Aid is Fully Mobilized