At least 50 People were Killed in Stampede at Qasem Soleimani's Funeral (VIDEO)
At least 50 people were killed and another 48 were injured during the funeral of the killed Iranian general Qasem Soleimani in Kerman.
The victims were run over by a the crowd. Millions of people gathered in the city's central square for the final part of the funeral ceremony.
The Kerman's city population is exactly 1 million people, but many Iranians from other cities traveled to Kerman for the procession.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The European Commission announced Five Criminal Proceedings against Bulgaria
- » The Minimum Wage in Romania Jumps to 663 Euros compared to Bulgaria's 398 Euros
- » The Recession in Germany will be Deeper than Expected
- » Day 582 of the Invasion of Ukraine: NATO Chief visited Kyiv
- » The Republic of Nagorno-Karabakh will soon Cease to Exist
- » North Korea wrote its Nuclear Status into the Constitution