Gold Reached its Highest Value since 2013
The price of gold has reached a 7-year high because of the danger of a military conflict between Iran and the United States. It reached $ 1,582 an ounce. This is the highest value since April 2013. The rise was expected because in times of geopolitical crises, gold is seen as a safe investment and the price goes up.
The palladium however holds the all-time price record. This rare metal is already significantly more valuable than gold, having risen by 55% in 2019.
- » Eurostat: Since 2007 Rents up by 21%, House Prices by 19%
- » Increase in the International Tourism Revenues in Bulgaria
- » BNR: Bulgaria and China to Manufacture Electric Buses
- » Why Are Statistics Important?
- » "Beverages and Tobacco" Sector Recorded the Largest Increase in the Exports of Bulgaria to the EU
- » The Car Market in Europe is Growing