Gold Reached its Highest Value since 2013
The price of gold has reached a 7-year high because of the danger of a military conflict between Iran and the United States. It reached $ 1,582 an ounce. This is the highest value since April 2013. The rise was expected because in times of geopolitical crises, gold is seen as a safe investment and the price goes up.
The palladium however holds the all-time price record. This rare metal is already significantly more valuable than gold, having risen by 55% in 2019.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Black Sea Coast: Hotels in Albena Are Closing Due to Lack of Tourists
- » What Happens With Your Personal Finances During a Financial Crisis?
- » Greece Puts the Island of Poros under Curfew After Rise in Coronavirus Cases
- » Mandatory PCR Test for Bulgarians From Three Districts Entering Germany
- » 70 Euros for COVID-19 Test at the Thessaloniki Airport
- » NSI: Bulgarians Are Pessimistic About Their Income in the Next 12 Months