A Code Orange Warning for Rough Seas and Strong Winds in the Sea Issued fo Burgas, Code Yellow Warning for Varna and Dobrich
A Code Orange warning for rough seas and strong winds in the sea has been issued for Burgas region, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) said on its website. The NIMH has warned of wind in the sea of about 14-19 m/s (7 - 8 Beaufort) with gusts up to 20-24 m/s (8 - 9 Beaufort). Sea state code: 4-5.
A Code Yellow warning for rough seas and strong winds in the sea has been issued for the regions of Dobrich and Varna. The north wind is expected to reach 14-19 m/s (7-8 Beaufort) with gusts up to 20-24 m/s (8 - 9 Beaufort). Sea state code: 4.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 118 Snow Plows Work the Roads in Sofia
- » More than 18 Thousand cubic meters of Illegal Logging in Bulgaria was Established in 2022
- » Bulgaria: The Snow caused Problems in Mountain Passes, Yellow Code for Heavy Rain in 11 Regions
- » Bulgaria: Drive your Cars prepared for Winter Conditions
- » Bulgaria: Orange Code for Snow in 4 Regions for Tomorrow
- » Weather in Bulgaria will be mostly Cloudy, almost No Precipitation