A Code Orange Warning for Rough Seas and Strong Winds in the Sea Issued fo Burgas, Code Yellow Warning for Varna and Dobrich
A Code Orange warning for rough seas and strong winds in the sea has been issued for Burgas region, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) said on its website. The NIMH has warned of wind in the sea of about 14-19 m/s (7 - 8 Beaufort) with gusts up to 20-24 m/s (8 - 9 Beaufort). Sea state code: 4-5.
A Code Yellow warning for rough seas and strong winds in the sea has been issued for the regions of Dobrich and Varna. The north wind is expected to reach 14-19 m/s (7-8 Beaufort) with gusts up to 20-24 m/s (8 - 9 Beaufort). Sea state code: 4.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather Today: Rainy Over Western Bulgaria, on the SeaCoast - Perfect for the Beach
- » Weather in Bulgaria, July 2: Sunny and Warm, Temperatures Up to 35 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Temperatures Up to 36 Degrees on July 1
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny and Warm with Temperatures up to 36 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Heat at the Beginning of the Week
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm Sunday