New Strong Earthquake in Puerto Rico
A 6.6-magnitude earthquake shook the territory off the coast of Puerto Rico, the U.S. Geological Survey reported.
The tremor was registered at 08:24 GMT. The epicentre is located 10 kilometers south of Indios Municipality. The depth was 7 kilometers.
There is no information about victims and destruction. No tsunami threat has been issued.
Yesterday, the shores of Puerto Rico were shaken by a 5.7 magnitude earthquake.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cold but Sunny
- » 90 Dead, 34 Missing in Central Vietnam's Floods
- » Bulgarian Authorities Allowed Experimental Waste Incineration 10000 Times Above the Norms
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Orange Code for Wind and Heavy Rain
- » Earthquakes in Greece
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Orange for Heavy Rain in 6 Districts