The United States Declined to Issue a Visa to the Iranian Foreign Minister for UN Meeting
The United States has declined to issue a visa to the Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif, who was scheduled to attend a UN Security Council meeting in New York on Thursday. This was reported by Reuters, citing a US official who requested anonymity.
Tensions between Washington and Tehran have escalated since the air strikes of US forces in Baghdad killed senior Iranian General Qasem Soleimani last week.
- » Northern Macedonia Dissolved its Parliament
- » IMF Chief Kristalina Georgieva: The Coronavirus may Damage Global Growth
- » Turkey to Russia: The Attacks in Syria must Stop Immediately
- » Albania to Receive € 3m Donation from the Netherlands to Deal with Powerful Earthquake Damage
- » China is Cleaning and Quarantining Banknotes due to the Coronavirus
- » Bulgaria Returns another 54 Containers with Waste to Italy