SpaceX Successfully Launched a Rocket with 60 Starlink Satellites
SpaceX's Falcon-9 rocket launches 60 micro-satellites from the Starlink system into orbit, according to global agencies.
The launch was from the Space Launch Complex 40 at Cape Canaveral Air Force Station in Florida.
The satellites are designed to provide high-speed internet and are positioned in orbit at an altitude of 290 km.
The launch made SpaceX the operator of the largest satellite fleet in space today. With this launch, it brings SpaceX's burgeoning constellation up to 180 satellites, making it the largest satellite fleet in orbit, Space.com reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 172 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russian Soldiers who Shoot at and from Zaporizhzhia NPP are Targeted by Ukrainians
- » Day 171 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia warns the US of Severing Relations if Declared Sponsor of Terrorism
- » A Man Killed 11 People after a Family Dispute in Montenegro
- » Day 170 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Children with Disabilities are Abused in Ukrainian Orphanages according to the UN
- » Estonia Closes its Borders for Russians with Schengen Visas
- » European Funds Minister: Bulgaria to Receive BGN 3.7 Billion in the Coming Months from the Recovery Plan