China's Winter Season has Attracted 224 Million Local Tourists
The number of Chinese tourists during the winter season 2018/2019 reached 224 million, with winter tourism maintaining a trend of intense growth.
On January 5, a China Winter Tourism Development Forum 2020 was organized in Harbin, organized by the Chinese Tourism Institute, the Ministry of Culture's Data Center and tourism. The same day, China's Winter Tourism Development Report 2020 was published. Winter tourism revenue will be around 38.6 billion yuan, an increase of 13.7% and 17.1% over 2017 and 2018, respectively. The report states that the popularity of winter tourism is growing. It is estimated that during the Beijing Winter Olympics in 2022 the number of tourists will reach 340 million, and the revenue will be 68 billion yuan.
The report also lists the "Top Ten Winter Tourism Cities in 2020".
- » Increase in the International Tourism Revenues in Bulgaria
- » 17.4% More People Spent their Vacation in 4 and 5 Stars Accommodation Establishments in November 2019 in Comparison with November 2018
- » Eurobarometer: Over Half of EU Passengers are Unaware of their Rights
- » Luis Basch for Auschwitz: "Pain, Sorrow, Horror, Evil and Death"
- » What is the Most Visited Landmark in France?
- » Ferry Services in Greece will Go up by up to 10 Percent