NATO Ambassadors with an Extraordinary Meeting over the Middle East Crisis
NATO ambassadors will hold an extraordinary meeting at the headquarters in Brussels, according to BGNES. The news comes after an escalation of tensions in the Middle East over the assassination of Iranian General Qasem Soleimani.
""The North Atlantic Council will address the situation in the region," a NATO official said.
"The secretary general decided to convene the meeting of NATO ambassadors following consultation with allies.", he added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Global COVID-19 Deaths Surpass 990,000
- » France Is Tightening Measures Against COVID-19, Devided Into Zones
- » Ekathimerini: Lockdown ‘Strongest Weapon’ Against Virus Surge in Athens
- » Bulgarians Can Now Travel to Italy Without Restrictions
- » Finland Opens Its Borders, 14-Day Quarantine for Bulgarians
- » Nepal: Record 2020 COVID-19 Cases in the Day After Lockdown was Lifted