NATO Ambassadors with an Extraordinary Meeting over the Middle East Crisis
NATO ambassadors will hold an extraordinary meeting at the headquarters in Brussels, according to BGNES. The news comes after an escalation of tensions in the Middle East over the assassination of Iranian General Qasem Soleimani.
""The North Atlantic Council will address the situation in the region," a NATO official said.
"The secretary general decided to convene the meeting of NATO ambassadors following consultation with allies.", he added.
- » Countries Supporting a Common Alliance against the Coronavirus Make Up 57% of the Euro Area's GDP
- » The Pandemic is Growing: 25,035 Have Died in 176 Countries Worldwide
- » The Number of Coronavirus Infected in Iran has Exceeded 30,000
- » Boris Johnson Tested Positive for COVID-19
- » Bulgaria to Supply Protective Clothing to Austria
- » British Scientists: COVID-19 Can Kill 1.8 Million People Worldwide