5.7 Magnitude Earthquake Registered Off the Coast of Puerto Rico
A 5.7 magnitude earthquake has been registered off the coast of Puerto Rico, the US Geological Survey reported.
The quake was registered at 12:32 Bulgarian time. Its epicentre is located 13 km south-southeast of Indios. The depth of the earthquake was 12.9 km.
There is currently no information on casualties and destruction. There is no danger of tsunami.
Further secondary tremors are expected.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » PM of India Launches Vaccination Drive Against COVID-19
- » COVID-19: Entry into US Will Require PCR Test
- » Iran Bans U.S., U.K. Covid-19 Vaccines
- » World Reaction after Trump Supporters Storming U.S. Capitol, Trying to Stop Election
- » Four People Dead after Trump Supporters Stormed The Capitol Building
- » Norway: Rescue Operations Continue in Search of People after the Landslide