More than 20 Cars Fell through Ice into Sea near Vladivostok (VIDEO)
More than 20 cars ended up in the water after ice on the frozen coast of Russky Island, near the eastern port of Vladivostok, Metro news reported.
Fishermen who came to take advantage of Sunday's pleasant weather on the island near Vladivostok had to take their cars out of the water besides the fish.
The forecasts are not favourable for fishermen, as temperatures will remain around zero in the coming days.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Transgender and Tribal Women among the Recipients of India’s Top Civilian Awards
- » EU May Impose New Sanctions on Belarus as early as Monday
- » Poland Increases Security on Border with Belarus after Threat of Migrants Increases
- » Russia: For Third Day in a Row, More than 40,000 New Infections with COVID-19
- » Up to Three Years in Prison for a Fake COVID Certificate in Ukraine
- » A Record 1,178 Died of COVID-19 in Russia in the last 24 hours