More than 20 Cars Fell through Ice into Sea near Vladivostok (VIDEO)
More than 20 cars ended up in the water after ice on the frozen coast of Russky Island, near the eastern port of Vladivostok, Metro news reported.
Fishermen who came to take advantage of Sunday's pleasant weather on the island near Vladivostok had to take their cars out of the water besides the fish.
The forecasts are not favourable for fishermen, as temperatures will remain around zero in the coming days.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Estonia Closes its Borders for Russians with Schengen Visas
- » European Funds Minister: Bulgaria to Receive BGN 3.7 Billion in the Coming Months from the Recovery Plan
- » Day 169 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Zelensky called on his Compatriots under Russian Occupation to Rise Up
- » Food Prices in the US with a Record Jump
- » North Korea has declared Victory over COVID-19 and blamed Seoul for the Outbreak
- » Day 168 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Explosions hit Russian Military Airbase in Annexed Crimea