BNB Releases New BGN 2 Coin
From 6 January 2020 the Bulgarian National Bank will release into circulation a copper commemorative coin ‘125 Years since the Birth of Geo Milev’ of the ‘Bulgarian Artists’ series.
It will be sold for BGN 24 (twenty four levs).
The coin can be purchased at the Bulgarian National Bank - 2 teller desks at 1, Knyaz Alexander I Sq., and 4 teller desks at the BNB Cash Centre, 10, Mihail Tenev St., and in offices and branches of DSK Bank EAD, First Investment Bank AD, Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) AD, and Texim Bank AD.
From 6th through 8th January 2020, each client (a natural person or legal entity) can buy up to 2 coins at the Bulgarian National Bank, and after that period the ‘125 Years since the Birth of Geo Milev’ coin will be sold without any restrictions.
A list of bank offices and branches where the new commemorative coin ‘125 Years since the Birth of Geo Milev’, issue 2020, will be sold (link).
- » Hong Kong Scientists: The New Coronavirus is Most Active at Temperatures around 4°C
- » 457 New COVID-19 Cases in Bulgaria
- » Rate of COVID-19 Infections is Reduced with 50% in Complete Isolation
- » Code Yellow Warning for Hazardous Weather in 4 Bulgarian Regions
- » 449 COVID-19 Infected in Bulgaria
- » Weather Forecast: Broken Clouds with Maximum Temperatures between 4C and 9C