Microsoft to End Windows 7 Support
The company recommends for users to switch to Windows 10.
On January 14, exactly ten years after the launch of Windows 7, Microsoft stopped its technical support, according to a message on the company's website.
The message to Microsoft users states that computers running Windows 7 will not stop working, but technical support and software updates will stop permanently. In addition to software updates and support, users will not receive regular and security updates for the operating system. And this automatically threatens users with viruses and malware.
The company recommends users switch to Windows 10. However, not all operating systems support the newer version of the operating system, Ms Microsoft reminds.
- » 40-Year-Old Man with COVID-19 Dies in Pirogov after Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- » Bulgaria’s Government Proposes Extension of the Coronavirus State of Emergency
- » The Coronavirus has already Killed 9 People in Bulgaria
- » 422 COVID-19 Infected in Bulgaria, 207 are Hospitalized
- » Gallup International: Bulgarians Accept Emergency Measures but Fear for Economy
- » Science Alert: Which are the Atypical COVID-19 Symptoms?