The Russians have over 60 Million Cars
The number of registered vehicles in Russia has reached over 60.5 million vehicles, TASS reported from the press centre of the Russian Interior Ministry.
Statistics show that Russians buy cars most often in the spring and early summer, since then the peak of registrations is then.
Compared to a year earlier, the number of vehicles increased by 1.3%.
Most cars are registered to owners with address registration in or around Moscow.
The Law on State Registration of Vehicles in the Russian Federation entered into force in Russia since January 1, under which owners of new cars will be able to register their vehicles and receive registration plates at car dealerships on the day of purchase.
If the car is not purchased from a car dealership, it will be subject to registration in car dealerships that are included in a special register of organizations involved in vehicle registration.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Spain Closes Nightclubs and Bans Smoking in Open Areas
- » Serbia: Mandatory Negative PCR Test for Arrivals from Bulgaria, Croatia, Northern Macedonia and Romania
- » Mother Gave Birth on an Airplane and Named Her Baby-Boy "Sky"
- » Vladimir Putin: We Registered the First COVID-19 Vaccine, My Daughter Is Vaccinated
- » Trump Bans Tik Tok App, Stocking Tension with Beijing
- » Bulgarian Company is the Owner of the Ship That Carried the Ammonium Nitrate Responsble for the Explosion in Beirut