Protest in front of Macron’s Party Headquarters
French police used tear gas to disperse protesters in front of President Emmanuel Macron's party headquarters, DPA and BTA reported. The protest was held against the background of the ongoing strike against the pension reform.
Dozens of protesters fled after being covered by thick clouds of tear gas in the narrow streets near the Paris Opera House.
Police declined to give details of what exactly happened, but said three people were arrested during the unannounced protest.
- » The Border Checkpoints through which the “Green Corridors” Border for Supply of Goods will Pass are now Clear
- » The COVID-19 Death Toll in the US has Exceeded 4,000 People
- » Russia has Sent a Humanitarian Aid Plane to the United States
- » Today is April Fool's Day
- » Good News from China 92% of COVID-19 Patients are Cured
- » The Pandemic is still on the Rise: Over 800,000 Infected and more than 38,000 Deaths Worldwide