Bulgarians have Spent between BGN 2.2 and 2.4 Billion to Celebrate the Holidays
We spent between 2.2 and 2.4 billion to welcome the Christmas and New Year holidays in Bulgaria. This was stated in the BNT morning show by financiers Mika Zaikova and Stoyne Vasilev. According to statistics, on average, Bulgarians spent about 200-300 BGN for gifts for one person. Financiers, however, claim that, in fact, most Bulgarians have spent about BGN 50 for a person.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ministry of Finance Offering Tax Relief for Home Renovation in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Economy Minister: New SME Grant of BGN 80 Million in September
- » Council of Ministers: BGN 20 Million Help Per Month for Working Families with Children in Bulgaria
- » NSI: Bulgarians Are Pessimistic About Their Income in the Next 12 Months
- » Record Decline: Euro Zones GDP Shrank by 14.4%
- » Bulgaria: The Ministry of Economy Will Support the Economy with BGN 1.8 Billion