Bulgarians have Spent between BGN 2.2 and 2.4 Billion to Celebrate the Holidays
We spent between 2.2 and 2.4 billion to welcome the Christmas and New Year holidays in Bulgaria. This was stated in the BNT morning show by financiers Mika Zaikova and Stoyne Vasilev. According to statistics, on average, Bulgarians spent about 200-300 BGN for gifts for one person. Financiers, however, claim that, in fact, most Bulgarians have spent about BGN 50 for a person.
- » Minister Vladislav Goranov: The Bulgarian Currency is Undervalued
- » The IMF will Present the Results of its Regular Mission to Bulgaria
- » CFD versus Stock Trading: Here are the Pros and Cons
- » NSSI: Average Insurable Earnings in Bulgaria for December 2019 was BGN 1,063.32
- » The Banking System BGN 3 Million Less Profit Compared to 2018
- » Minister Goranov: BGN-EUR Exchange Rate Won't Change