Bulgarians have Spent between BGN 2.2 and 2.4 Billion to Celebrate the Holidays
We spent between 2.2 and 2.4 billion to welcome the Christmas and New Year holidays in Bulgaria. This was stated in the BNT morning show by financiers Mika Zaikova and Stoyne Vasilev. According to statistics, on average, Bulgarians spent about 200-300 BGN for gifts for one person. Financiers, however, claim that, in fact, most Bulgarians have spent about BGN 50 for a person.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Extends Credit Vacation
- » Economy Minister: BGN 156 Million Will Be Redirected to Closed Companies in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria‘s Ministry of Finance Expects Deficit of BGN 183.2 Million by End November
- » Bulgaria: State Treasury in Red, Deficit Runs at BGN 183 Million
- » European Commission Nods to EUR 511 Million for Support of Bulgarian Economy
- » Bulgarian Parliament Approves Tax Relief for Families with Children