13-Year-Old Girl Died after Giving Birth to her Father’s Child
The horrific revelations shocked Brazil as authorities announced the death of a 13-year-old mother who died shortly after giving birth to her firstborn.
The 13-year-old girl was admitted to a hospital with severe abdominal pain, where doctors determined she was pregnant and she was immediately admitted to the operating room. The teenage girl gave birth to a baby who was in excellent health, but despite the doctors’ efforts, she died on December 11th.
The father of the baby is the father of the girl. He covered himself, but a few days later, police in the South American country found him and arrested him. He is expected to face at least two charges, according to a news release.
The 13-year-old girl was sexually abused for over four years by her father.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Two Bulgarians are among those detained in a Drug Cartel broken up by Europol
- » Bulgaria: The Husband of the Murdered 28-year-old Mother of Two Children faces 20 Years in Prison
- » Bulgaria: Young Mother of Two was found Dead – Husband has been Arrested
- » Bulgaria: 12 Immigrants from Syria were Detained in Sofia in a Car with Serbian Registration
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister: Migrant Traffickers Fly at 200 km/h – Our Police Cars can’t Catch them!
- » Greece detained Bulgarians for defrauding Elderly People for over 260,000 euros