13-Year-Old Girl Died after Giving Birth to her Father’s Child
The horrific revelations shocked Brazil as authorities announced the death of a 13-year-old mother who died shortly after giving birth to her firstborn.
The 13-year-old girl was admitted to a hospital with severe abdominal pain, where doctors determined she was pregnant and she was immediately admitted to the operating room. The teenage girl gave birth to a baby who was in excellent health, but despite the doctors’ efforts, she died on December 11th.
The father of the baby is the father of the girl. He covered himself, but a few days later, police in the South American country found him and arrested him. He is expected to face at least two charges, according to a news release.
The 13-year-old girl was sexually abused for over four years by her father.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today
- » Police Operations in Several Places in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Police Investigation Into Deaths of a Brother and Sister Near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Scottish Man Killed in the Capital's Dragalevtsi District