One Million Vignettes Expire by the End of January
The vignettes of over 14,000 cars expired in the first days of 2020.
More than one million e-vignettes will expire by the end of January. So far there is no serious influx for new ones, but it is still expected. That's why the Road Infrastructure Agency is hoping the system will withstand and won’t crash as it did at the beginning of the last year. The system also introduces improvements.
More than 80,000 drivers were penalized last year for not having a valid vignette. To make drivers aware that they may soon become violators if they don’t renew their vignette, the RIA advised drivers to check when does their vignette expire.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Team of the National Association of Volunteers is in the Turkish city of Kahramanmaras and is Helping
- » Bulgaria: Bomb Signals at Sofia Airport and Subway Stations in Sofia (UPDATED)
- » Earthquakes in Turkey: The Body of the Missing Bulgarian Citizen was found in Iskenderun
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 47 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » The Weather in Bulgaria will be Sunny and Cold Today
- » Bulgaria cannot Fulfill its Commitments under the Recovery and Resilience Plan to Reduce Harmful Emissions