The Dismembered Body of an 83-Year-Old Frenchwoman was Discovered in her own Freezer
Firefighters responding to a house fire in central France found the dismembered body of an 83-year-old woman in her freezer on New Year’s Day.
AFP received the information from sources close to the investigation, according to BGNES.
The woman's 30-year-old grandson was questioned at the crime scene and was detained pending further investigations.
The fire brigade said it was called on Wednesday evening to a house in an isolated hamlet in the Haute-Vienne department of France.
They managed to extinguish a fire that was contained to only one room, but initially failed to find occupants in the house.
Firefighters and police searched the property and found the mutilated corpse of an 83-year-old woman in a freezer, a source familiar with the investigation said.
A grandson who was at the house made contradictory statements to police, a second source said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Chief Prosecutor Ivan Geshev: An Inspection of the Minister of Culture Has Been Appointed
- » SP's Office Summons PM Borissov over the Bobokov Investigation
- » Bulgarian Commandos Arrested Bozhkov's Security Chief
- » Bulgarian of Syrian Descent Arrested in Bourgas for Terrorism
- » Bulgaria: Anti-Corruption Commission with Claims for BGN 140 Million Against Minyu and Stayko Staykovi
- » Bulgaria: Former Ministers Simeon Dyankov, Traicho Traikov and Businessman Prokopiev Acquitted in EVN Case