The United States Imposes a Partial Ban on Flavoured E-Cigarettes
The US government has announced that it will soon ban most of the flavoured e-cigarettes in an attempt to curb the growing number of young people who use them. However, the total ban promised by President Donald Trump in September will not be necessary, AFP reported.
The US Food and Drug Administration has announced that e-cigarettes with "other than tobacco or menthol" flavours will be illegal unless they get specific government approval.
Companies that do not stop making and selling such goods within 30 days of the ban will be penalized, according to the US Food Agency.
- » Good News from China 92% of COVID-19 Patients are Cured
- » The Pandemic is still on the Rise: Over 800,000 Infected and more than 38,000 Deaths Worldwide
- » America Gives Ukraine $ 1.2 Million to Fight the Coronavirus
- » Spain: 849 Casualties in 24 Hours
- » Turkmenistan Bans the Word "Coronavirus"
- » 785 thousand COVID-19 Infected Worldwide, over 165 Thousand are Cured