The United States Imposes a Partial Ban on Flavoured E-Cigarettes
The US government has announced that it will soon ban most of the flavoured e-cigarettes in an attempt to curb the growing number of young people who use them. However, the total ban promised by President Donald Trump in September will not be necessary, AFP reported.
The US Food and Drug Administration has announced that e-cigarettes with "other than tobacco or menthol" flavours will be illegal unless they get specific government approval.
Companies that do not stop making and selling such goods within 30 days of the ban will be penalized, according to the US Food Agency.
- » Moscow: Bulgaria is the Epicentre of a Campaign against Russia
- » US to Withdraw Troops from Kosovo unless Pristina Abolishes Customs Duties
- » Russia Bans Imports of Chinese Meat Products
- » The Pentagon: Russia and Turkey are on the Verge of an Armed Conflict in Idlib
- » The United States has Excluded 47 Goods from the List of Chinese Products Subject to Customs Duties
- » Two People Died from COVID-19 in Iran