The First Death due to the Flu has been Reported in Croatia
The peak of the disease is expected to be reached by the end of the month.
The first death due to the flu has been reported in Croatia. 878 are the officially registered patients, according to BGNES.
The infectious disease clinic reported the death.
There are four more deaths reported, but health authorities have not yet reported whether they were caused by the flu.
The Zagreb Infectious Diseases Clinic accommodates 20 patients with flu symptoms.
The Balkan country expects the peak of flu illnesses to be reached by the end of this month.
- » 94% of the COVID-19 Infected People in China are Cured
- » The EC Waives Customs Duties and VAT for Import of Necessary Medical Equipment
- » Record Jump of COVID-19 Infected in Romania - 445 New Cases for a Day
- » Good News: Over 200,000 People Worldwide have Recovered from COVID-19
- » EC with a € 100 Billion Solidarity Plan
- » The Number of COVID-19 Patients in the World is Approaching 1 Million