The First Death due to the Flu has been Reported in Croatia
The peak of the disease is expected to be reached by the end of the month.
The first death due to the flu has been reported in Croatia. 878 are the officially registered patients, according to BGNES.
The infectious disease clinic reported the death.
There are four more deaths reported, but health authorities have not yet reported whether they were caused by the flu.
The Zagreb Infectious Diseases Clinic accommodates 20 patients with flu symptoms.
The Balkan country expects the peak of flu illnesses to be reached by the end of this month.
- » Michael Bloomberg will Sell his Company if Elected President of the United States
- » Over 19% of the Coronavirus Infected in China have Recovered and 2.7% have Died
- » EC lStarts Negotiations with Japan on the Exchange of Passenger Data
- » The Coronavirus is Threatening the Global Supply of Antibiotics
- » Volkswagen has once again Delayed the Opening of its Plants in China
- » Bulgaria Allocates BGN 200,000 for Albania