Weather Forecast: Sunny with Fogs or Low Clouds in Lowland Areas
It will be sunny today, but in the hours before noon fog or low clouds will form in lowland areas. There will be light west wind, increasing to moderate in eastern Bulgaria. Maximum temperatures between 5C and 10C, in Sofia about 7C.
Atmospheric pressure will drop, but will stay higher than the average for the month.
This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » What did Bulgarians Search in Google this Year
- » Research Shows that the Pfizer Vaccine can only Partially Protect against Omicron
- » Prison for Anti-Vax Parents who Stop their Children from going to School in Greece
- » Lena Borislavova from WCC: Kindergartens and Nurseries will be Free
- » Top WHO and US scientists: Omicron does not look Worse than Current Variants
- » Bulgarian University Students Celebrate the “Student Day” on December 8