China Discovered More than 1.8 Billion Tonnes of New Oil Reserves in 2019
China's national oil corporation, the country's largest oil and gas supplier, discovered a record high of 1.84 billion tonnes of reserves in 2019.
More than 1 million tonnes of oil have been found in the Ordos basin, while over 1 trillion shale gas have been explored in the Sichuan and Tarim basins.
According to the company, the results are due to intensive research and technological innovations.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » France Is Tightening Measures Against COVID-19, Devided Into Zones
- » Ekathimerini: Lockdown ‘Strongest Weapon’ Against Virus Surge in Athens
- » Bulgarians Can Now Travel to Italy Without Restrictions
- » Finland Opens Its Borders, 14-Day Quarantine for Bulgarians
- » Nepal: Record 2020 COVID-19 Cases in the Day After Lockdown was Lifted
- » Yoshihide Suga Elected as Japan Prime Minister