BNR: Bulgaria is now Receiving Gas along TurkStream Gas Pipeline
The Energy and Water Regulatory Commission has accepted the reduction in the price of natural gas supplied to Bulgaria by Russia as of the beginning of January, by 1.81 percent compared to the previous quarter of the year, BNR reported.
The change came about after the Bulgarian company Bulgargaz signed a contract with the Russian Gazprom Export on 30 December, by force of which, as of 1 January, Russian gas deliveries to Bulgaria are being made along the TurkStream natural gas pipeline across Turkey instead of across Romania. This will save over EUR 35 million a year. According to Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova, the drop in the price of gas could reach 5 percent later this year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: National Plan for Absorption of Covid-19 Funding by End of 2020
- » COVID-19 in Austria: New Measures Announced
- » Bulgaria Borrowed BGN 5 Billion from International Markets
- » NSSI: Average Insurance Income in July is BGN 1058.71
- » Unemployment in Bulgaria fell to 7.5 Percent in August
- » Online Event: DevCon Live, November 3-24