BNR: Bulgaria is now Receiving Gas along TurkStream Gas Pipeline
The Energy and Water Regulatory Commission has accepted the reduction in the price of natural gas supplied to Bulgaria by Russia as of the beginning of January, by 1.81 percent compared to the previous quarter of the year, BNR reported.
The change came about after the Bulgarian company Bulgargaz signed a contract with the Russian Gazprom Export on 30 December, by force of which, as of 1 January, Russian gas deliveries to Bulgaria are being made along the TurkStream natural gas pipeline across Turkey instead of across Romania. This will save over EUR 35 million a year. According to Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova, the drop in the price of gas could reach 5 percent later this year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Sixth Day in a Row Protest in Bulgaria: Broken Windows and Injured Police Officers
- » Accident: Two Trains Collide Near Prague, Over 60 People Injured
- » BNB Has Approved an Extension of the Moratorium on Payments
- » Greece Can Still Test People on Borders Despite Declarations and Negative COVID-19 Tests
- » Fuel Crisis in Venezuela
- » Ryanair Flight Made an Emergency Landing After a Bomb Scare