The Minimum Wage Increases to BGN 610
As of today, the minimum wage will be BGN 610. Its amount increased by BGN 50 or 8.9% compared to last year.
Since the beginning of the year the hourly wage for work has increased. It is now BGN 3.66 per hour. The minimum unemployment benefit remains BGN 9 per day and the maximum - BGN 74 per day.
- » Sixth Coronavirus Victim in Bulgaria, the Number of those Infected has Reached 331
- » On Sunday, March 29, Bulgarians will Move to the Daylight Saving Time
- » Bulgaria: Second Death from COVID-19 in the Last 24 Hours
- » 78-year-old UK Citizen was Discharged from the Hospital of Blagoevgrad
- » The 2020 Earth Hour will be Marked Online due the Covid-19 Pandemic
- » Coronavirus Cases in Bulgaria Rises to 313, Fifth Death