A Bulgarian Died after Being Hit by a Car in New Zealand
The incident happened in the city of Blenheim.
A Bulgarian man has died in New Zealand after being hit by a car, BTA reported. The accident happened on Friday night.
44-year-old Nikolay Andreev, who was working in Marlborough's wine industry, was hit by a car on a street in Blenheim. The driver of the car, a 29-year-old local resident, has been charged with dangerous driving causing death.
He believed Andreev was walking on the footpath when the car hit him.
"I heard a little bit of a skid, then a weird noise and then a crash from when he went through the fence," he said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Strongest Earthquake in Continental Europe was Recorded in a Bulgarian Village in 1904
- » Bulgaria: The Buildings in Sofia are Designed to Withstand an Earthquake with Magnitude of up to 7.3
- » The Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria – How Can We Help
- » Seismologist: Bulgaria cannot be Directly Affected by the Earthquake in Turkey
- » Bulgarian Red Cross and the Chief Mufti with Campaigns to Raise Funds to Help Victims of the Earthquake in Turkey
- » A Man with a Bulgarian Passport is among the Missing after the Earthquakes in Turkey