A Bulgarian Died after Being Hit by a Car in New Zealand
The incident happened in the city of Blenheim.
A Bulgarian man has died in New Zealand after being hit by a car, BTA reported. The accident happened on Friday night.
44-year-old Nikolay Andreev, who was working in Marlborough's wine industry, was hit by a car on a street in Blenheim. The driver of the car, a 29-year-old local resident, has been charged with dangerous driving causing death.
He believed Andreev was walking on the footpath when the car hit him.
"I heard a little bit of a skid, then a weird noise and then a crash from when he went through the fence," he said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Three Killed in a knife Attack in a Church in Nice
- » Traffic Accident Closed the Main Road Sofia-Varna
- » Bulgaria: Three People Died and 16 Injured in an Accident Near Lesovo
- » Bulgaria: 30 People Evacuated After a Fire in the Train Sofia-Bourgas
- » Bulgarian 19-Year-Old Boy Died After a Dangerous Selfie
- » Bulgaria: Lorry Crashed Into a House, One Man Killed