A Bulgarian Died after Being Hit by a Car in New Zealand
The incident happened in the city of Blenheim.
A Bulgarian man has died in New Zealand after being hit by a car, BTA reported. The accident happened on Friday night.
44-year-old Nikolay Andreev, who was working in Marlborough's wine industry, was hit by a car on a street in Blenheim. The driver of the car, a 29-year-old local resident, has been charged with dangerous driving causing death.
He believed Andreev was walking on the footpath when the car hit him.
"I heard a little bit of a skid, then a weird noise and then a crash from when he went through the fence," he said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Vladimir Putin Declares State of Emergency after a Massive Diesel Spill
- » Many Car Accidents in the Country for the Past 24 Hours - 1 Victim
- » San Francisco: Huge Fire in a Warehouse
- » Plane with 98 Passengers Crashed in Pakistan
- » Huge Fire in London Warehouse
- » Derailed Train in Bulgaria, Stara Zagora - Delayed Schedules and Spillage of Copper Concentrate