Seven Arrested after a Massacre in Mexico
Authorities say the slaughter is drug related.
Seven people have been arrested after the killing of three women and six children from a Mormon community in northern Mexico. This was reported by the prosecutor's office of the country, cited by AFP.
Four of them are under house arrest and the other three are being detained for their alleged involvement in the crime. The crime was committed Nov. 4 in the outskirts of Sonora and Chihuahua. Authorities say the massacre was drug-related and the killers confused their victims with members of a rival drug gang.
The victims have dual citizenship - Mexican and American. Their families believe that they were intentionally attacked.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Murder in Sofia: A Man Died from Multiple Stab Wounds, his Son was Detained
- » Bulgaria: Authorities Detained a Police Officer while On Duty with more than 1.6 Promille of Alcohol
- » Specialized Police Operation in the Bulgarian Village of Sindel after the Rape of a 73-year-old Woman
- » A 73-year-old Woman was Raped in a Bulgarian Village
- » 30 Days in Detention for the Attacker of Bulgarian Hristiyan Pendikov in North Macedonia
- » Prosecutor General: The US Settlement with Nexo has Nothing to do with the Bulgarian Investigation