Seven Arrested after a Massacre in Mexico
Authorities say the slaughter is drug related.
Seven people have been arrested after the killing of three women and six children from a Mormon community in northern Mexico. This was reported by the prosecutor's office of the country, cited by AFP.
Four of them are under house arrest and the other three are being detained for their alleged involvement in the crime. The crime was committed Nov. 4 in the outskirts of Sonora and Chihuahua. Authorities say the massacre was drug-related and the killers confused their victims with members of a rival drug gang.
The victims have dual citizenship - Mexican and American. Their families believe that they were intentionally attacked.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Development: More Arrested for Illegal Import of Waste from Italy
- » AP: More Than 360 kg of Cocaine were Found in an Apartment in Sofia
- » Say My Name: People Outraged over the Death of George Floyd - Unarmed Black Man Killed by Police
- » Plovdiv: A 16 Year Old Boy Was Kidnapped. The Kidnappers Were Found
- » A Turkish Citizen Tried to Smuggle 2460 Tablets Viagra Through Bulgaria
- » Police Chase in Druzhba District - 4 Men Detained