Seven Arrested after a Massacre in Mexico
Authorities say the slaughter is drug related.
Seven people have been arrested after the killing of three women and six children from a Mormon community in northern Mexico. This was reported by the prosecutor's office of the country, cited by AFP.
Four of them are under house arrest and the other three are being detained for their alleged involvement in the crime. The crime was committed Nov. 4 in the outskirts of Sonora and Chihuahua. Authorities say the massacre was drug-related and the killers confused their victims with members of a rival drug gang.
The victims have dual citizenship - Mexican and American. Their families believe that they were intentionally attacked.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 9 People Involved in a Criminal Group for Illegal Extraction and Sale of Wood Have Been Detained
- » 29-year-old Man Shot Near Sofia After a Car Race
- » 40 kg of Radioactive Blueberries From Chernobyl Were Seized by Ukrainian Border Patrol
- » Light Aircraft Overloaded With Cocaine Crashed on Take-Off on its Way to Australia
- » Bulgaria: Large Drug Lab in Yambol Discovered During a Police Operation
- » Man Was Stabbed Near the National Theater