8,000 People will Welcome the New Year in Pamporovo
More than 8,000 people will welcome Pamporovo in 2020. The hotels in the resort are full. Guests include Bulgarians, Romanians, Turks, Greeks, Russians, Irish.
A three-day holiday package at a five-star hotel in the resort costs about BGN 450 per person. Holiday envelopes range from BGN 100 to BGN 200 depending on the category of the hotel. Except for the holiday a menu of European cuisine, hoteliers will also focus on local Rhodope specialties.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Orange Code for Heavy Rainfall and Strong Wind Announced for Three Districts in Bulgaria
- » Traveling to the UK now Requires a COVID Test even for Vaccinated Passengers
- » Czech Republic Introduces Mandatory Vaccination for some Professions and for Older People
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rainfall that will turn into Snow with Temperatures Reaching -1°C
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Total Number of Deaths since the start of the Pandemic Exceeded 29,000
- » The EC will not Recommend Mandatory Vaccination against COVID-19