No New Year's Fireworks in Slovenia
To prevent air pollution and increase safety, many Slovenian cities are canceling the traditional New Year's fireworks.
Local authorities have announced that there will be audio and video performances at midnight instead of fireworks. Other cities have announced they will replace fireworks with biodegradable candy.
In addition, some cities and municipalities have banned pyrotechnics altogether so that they do not pollute the air, increase safety and do not disturb animals.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Study: Vaccine Immune Response Linked to Age
- » Bulgarian Children Participated in Video Conference with International Space Station
- » Yellow Code for High Temperatures in Most Parts of Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 193 New Cases
- » Еmblematic Devil's Bridge in Ardino to Apply for UNESCO World Heritage List
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Bourgas District Moves back from Green to Yellow Zone