Tourists Died in a Minibus Crash in Mexico
At least 11 people were killed and seven were injured on Sunday when a passenger car and a minibus carrying tourists collided on a highway in southern Chiapas, Mexico, local authorities said.
"11 people were killed and 7 others were injured," the prosecutor's office said, adding that an investigation into the cause of the accident had begun.
According to local authorities, the victims include tourists traveling by minibus to San Cristóbal de las Casas, one of the most visited cities in Chiapas.
During the Christmas and New Year holidays, traffic on Mexico's roads is more intensive and incidents occur more frequently.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Referendum In Russia: Putin is Allowed To Remain President Until 2036
- » 50,000 New Cases of COVID-19 in US, Trump: I Fully Support the Masks. I Think They Work
- » New Zealand's Health Minister Resignes After Breaches of Lockdown Rules
- » UK Restarts Tourism on July 4
- » Covid-19: Infection in USA is Getting Worse
- » Another Black Man Killed by the Police in America Sparks New Wave of Protests