French Customs Officers Rescued 30 Migrants in the English Channel
About 30 migrants attempting to reach the British coast by two boats were rescued in the English Channel today, French authorities said.
The first rescue operation began around 1:00 GMT - after a boat, carrying 11 people onboard, including two young children, crashed.
Later, another 20 migrants were rescued near Dunkirk, 40 km east of Calais, including a pregnant woman whose boat began to leak water. A customs patrol boat has brought everyone alive and well to the French coast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Spain Closes Nightclubs and Bans Smoking in Open Areas
- » Serbia: Mandatory Negative PCR Test for Arrivals from Bulgaria, Croatia, Northern Macedonia and Romania
- » Mother Gave Birth on an Airplane and Named Her Baby-Boy "Sky"
- » Vladimir Putin: We Registered the First COVID-19 Vaccine, My Daughter Is Vaccinated
- » Trump Bans Tik Tok App, Stocking Tension with Beijing
- » Bulgarian Company is the Owner of the Ship That Carried the Ammonium Nitrate Responsble for the Explosion in Beirut