French Customs Officers Rescued 30 Migrants in the English Channel
About 30 migrants attempting to reach the British coast by two boats were rescued in the English Channel today, French authorities said.
The first rescue operation began around 1:00 GMT - after a boat, carrying 11 people onboard, including two young children, crashed.
Later, another 20 migrants were rescued near Dunkirk, 40 km east of Calais, including a pregnant woman whose boat began to leak water. A customs patrol boat has brought everyone alive and well to the French coast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Emmanuel Macron’s White House visit highlights Transatlantic Differences over China
- » Bulgaria’s Vice President: The Netherlands gave the best Christmas present to all Eurosceptics
- » Day 283 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russians prepare for a Siege of Bakhmut
- » Bulgarian MEP: Western countries are showing Hypocrisy and Duplicity by denying us Entry into Schengen
- » Musk released 'Twitter Files' detailing Censorship and Suppression of information at Twitter
- » The Pentagon unveiled the new B-21 Raider stealth bomber