The Bulgarian Woman who Disappeared from a French Hospital with her Baby was Found
French police have discovered the Bulgarian woman who escaped from the hospital with her baby, NOVA correspondent in Paris reported.
After being found yesterday, the woman explained that she was scared the authorities will take her child. She is currently under the care of social services.
According to the initial information, yesterday, a young Bulgarian woman escaped with her newborn son from a hospital in Montfermeil, one of the poorest suburbs of Paris. Yuliyana is 30 years old, originally from Targovishte.She gave birth to a baby boy on December 15th. The baby was premature.
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Cloudy with no Rain
- » Two Bulgarians under Surveillance for Coronavirus
- » Official: End of the Private Lotteries in Bulgaria
- » Container with Ionising Radiation above the Norm Identified at Varna Port
- » Bulgarians Mark the 147 Years since the Death of National hero Vasil Levski
- » Bloomberg: Bulgaria May Delay its Bid to Adopt the Euro