The Bulgarian Woman who Disappeared from a French Hospital with her Baby was Found
French police have discovered the Bulgarian woman who escaped from the hospital with her baby, NOVA correspondent in Paris reported.
After being found yesterday, the woman explained that she was scared the authorities will take her child. She is currently under the care of social services.
According to the initial information, yesterday, a young Bulgarian woman escaped with her newborn son from a hospital in Montfermeil, one of the poorest suburbs of Paris. Yuliyana is 30 years old, originally from Targovishte.She gave birth to a baby boy on December 15th. The baby was premature.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 10: Mostly Sunny Today, Temperatures Up to 34 Degrees
- » Anti-Record: 330 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Marks the 170th Anniversary of the Birth of Ivan Vazov
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Education: Three Scenarios For Starting The New School Year
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 9: Sunny and Hot, Temperatures Up to 33 Degrees
- » Daily Record: 240 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 6342 Total