A Low-Cost Airline Cancels New Year's Flights
German UFO union has called for a strike on the cabin staff of the low-cost airline Germanwings, which is a division of Lufthansa, Handelsblatt newspaper informs, BNR reported. Strike actions will start from 0:00 local time on December 30 and continue until 24:00 on January 1st.
The strike is part of a months-long dispute with Lufthansa's management and its subsidiaries about working conditions. The labor dispute has already resulted in a strike in four Lufthansa units and a two-day strike at the parent company. About 1,500 flights were canceled in November, affecting about 200,000 passengers.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Minister of Tourism: Over 50,000 Russians have Visited Bulgaria by the End of June
- » Bulgaria: Book Bus Tickets In Advance for the Southern Black Sea Coast
- » Greece with Record Revenues from the Summer Season
- » Tourists paid BGN 900 (EUR 450) for their Child's Treatment in Sunny Beach
- » Bulgaria Air with an Additional Flight to Athens from September 9
- » The Trips of Bulgarians grow by nearly 50% in June