The Cabinet has Allocated BGN 2.3 Million for the Repair the Zograf Monastery in Athos
The government has allocated BGN 2.3 million for the completion of the renovation and reconstruction for one of the wings of the The Saint George the Zograf Monastery or Zograf Monastery.
It is currently uninhabited and is miserable condition.
The east wing was built over two hundred years ago.
The Cabinet has allocated another BGN 0.9 million, which will go to the renovation of temples in the Lovech Diocese and to start activities for the conservation, restoration and adaptation of the Ibrahim Pasha Mosque, Razgrad.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny, Temperatures Up to 29 °
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 189 Newly Registered Cases in 6042 PCR Tests
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 71: Protesters Demand the Resignation of Tsveta Karayancheva - Speaker of the National Assembly
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 154 New Cases, 10 Death
- » Bulgaria: Eight Teachers from Sofia's School Tested Positive for COVID-19
- » Bulgaria Celebrates Saints Sophia, Faith, Hope and Love