Baby Giant Was Born in Ruse
Baby giant was born the day before Christmas Eve in Ruse, Kanev University Hospital reported.
The boy weighs 5.2 kilograms and is 56 centimeters long. This is the largest baby, born in 2019 in the Obstetrics and Gynecological Complex, according to the hospital. It was added that on December 24, four babies - three girls and one boy - were born.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 39 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » A Quarter of Bulgarians are ready to Emigrate
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 38 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Code Yellow for Strong Winds in 10 Regions Today: Temperatures Drop to Minus 15° in the Coming Days
- » Bulgaria is among the EU countries with the Highest Household Expenditure on Food and Soft Drinks
- » Survey: Every Fifth Bulgarian has been in the Car with a Drunk Driver