Baby Giant Was Born in Ruse
Baby giant was born the day before Christmas Eve in Ruse, Kanev University Hospital reported.
The boy weighs 5.2 kilograms and is 56 centimeters long. This is the largest baby, born in 2019 in the Obstetrics and Gynecological Complex, according to the hospital. It was added that on December 24, four babies - three girls and one boy - were born.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Protests in Bulgaria: Day 79 Passed Without Escalation of Tension
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 255 Newly Registered Cases, 19828 Total
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain and Thunderstorms Over the Weekend
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 290 Newly Registered Cases, 6 Death
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 78: Procession to the Headquarters of the Movement for Rights and Freedoms
- » Russia Will Supply Bulgaria With a Drug Against COVID-19