Boeing Fired its CEO
Boeing dismissed its CEO, Dennis Muilenburg, on Monday morning. He will also leave his position as a member of the board of directors.
The corporation's announcement said Muilenburg's responsibilities would be temporarily assumed by CFO Greg Smith. On January 13, 2020 David Calhoun will take over the CEO post.
"We decided that a change in leadership was necessary to restore confidence in the company moving forward as it works to repair relationships with regulators, customers, and all other stakeholders," the statement said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Voter Turnout at 17.6% by 13 pm: Survey
- » Europe Gaming Market Value In 2022
- » The Bulgarian-Greek Gas Connection was officially launched in Sofia (UPDATED)
- » Burgas Airport with a 70% increase in Passengers compared to 2021
- » Radev and Aliyev discussed Bulgarian Enterprises receiving Gas directly from Azerbaijan
- » Foreign Leaders will arrive in Bulgaria for the Opening Ceremony of the Interconnector with Greece