Code Yellow Warning for Strong Winds in 11 Bulgarian Regions
A Code Yellow warning for strong winds has been issued for 11 Bulgarian regions, according to the website of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH). The warning is in place for the regions of Veliko Tarnovo, Vidin, Vratsa, Montana, Pazardzhik, Pleven, Plovdiv, Ruse, Sliven, Stara Zagora.
The yellow code means that the weather is potentially dangerous. People are warned to watch out for flying debris and expect local disturbances of normal outdoor activities.
The yellow code for strong winds at sea is in place along the coast in the regions of Burgas, Varna and Dobrich, forecasters warn of rough seas.
Picture Source: NIMH
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Worldwide Record - Last Month Was the Hottest May
- » 1,690 Decares of Forests in Bulgaria Are Placed Under Protection
- » Mexican Zoo - Refuge for Animals During the Pandemic
- » Stricter Control Over Waste Incineration in Bulgaria
- » Mass Killing of Elephants in Ethiopia
- » Poachers Killed One of the Rarest Birds in Bulgaria