Weather Forecast: Strong West-Northwest Wind Will Bring Cold Air to the Country
Today, the wind will start blowing from the west-northwest, it will be moderate and strong and will bring cold air. Considerable cloudiness, with rain in many areas is expected.
Maximum temperatures will range from 7- 9C in northwestern Bulgaria to 13-15C in the eastern parts of the country, where in the morning there will still be a moderate south wind; in Sofia temperatures of 8-9C. Atmospheric pressure is much lower than the monthly average, it will start to rise during the day.
This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Climatologist: News about Winter in Bulgaria Is Disappointing
- » Live: What are the Challenges and Opportunities for Climate and Green Deal Policies
- » Deforestation of Brazil's Amazon Reaches 12 years High
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow across the Country, Snowfalls and Hard Wind
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Snow in Northern and Western Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Winter is Coming