The Number of Men who Smoke is Falling
The World Health Organization (WHO) has noted turn to the fight against smoking - the number of male smokers is decreasing for the first time worldwide and is on the turn, BTA reports.
So far, the WHO has noted a regular increase in male smokers since recording their numbers over the past 20 years.
During this period, the number of people addicted to tobacco decreased by 60 million. These good results were mainly due to the refusal of women to smoke, with their numbers falling by 100 million globally, reaching 244 million. At the same time, the number of male smokers has increased by 40 million, reaching 1,093 billion globally.
According to WHO estimates, the number of male smokers will decrease by 2 million in the period 2018-2020
- » First Case of a COVID-19 Infected in Israel
- » Bulgaria Ranks 6th in the World in the Use of Ecstasy
- » Two Bulgarians under Surveillance for Coronavirus
- » MMA: The Students who Returned from China aren’t Infected with Coronavirus
- » Is the Ukrainian Citizen who was Hospitalized in Stara Zagora Infected with the Coronavirus?
- » Ukrainian Citizen is Hospitalized in Stara Zagora because of Suspected Coronavirus Infection