The Sale of E-Vignettes May Be Hampered on December 21st
On December 21, 2019, from 0 a.m. to 3 a.m, activities for implementing updates of the electronic system for toll collection both time-based and based on distance travelled have been scheduled. It is possible that partial delays and interruptions occur, which could hamper e-vignettes sales.
To avoid the risk of facing problems with the purchase of an e-vignette during the scheduled updates, it is recommended that drivers carefully plan their trip on the national road network and buy an e-vignette in a timely manner.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Disco on the Northern Beach in Burgas Burned Down
- » More than 18 Thousand cubic meters of Illegal Logging in Bulgaria was Established in 2022
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 47 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: The Snow caused Problems in Mountain Passes, Yellow Code for Heavy Rain in 11 Regions
- » Bulgaria: Partial State of Emergency has been Declared in the Karlovo villages of Karavelovo and Bogdan
- » Bulgaria: Kilometer-Long Queues and Broken-Down Trucks during Heavy Snowfall at the "Predel" Pass