Volkswagen Plant Will be in Plovdiv, not in Turkey, the City's Deputy Mayor Believes
There is no final decision of the Volkswagen Group where it will make its new plant, but we see that the construction in Turkey has not started yet, Deputy Mayor Stefan Stoyanov told his colleagues in Plovdiv in response to a question whether Bulgaria and in particular Plovdiv lost the battle for Volkswagen.
Stoyanov explained that Turkey has provided better conditions, on the one hand, but on the other - the country is a very large market, and the car industry is well developed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Curfew on Restaurants and Bars in Bulgaria's Capital Sofia
- » Commission for Protection of Competition Allowed Eurohold to Buy CEZ Bulgaria
- » Rise of Taxi Prices in Bulgaria
- » InterContinental Sofia – Europe Hotel of the Year at the IHG Star Awards 2019!
- » US: Coalition of over 130 Groups Plan Widespread Protests Across USA if Trump Interferes with Election
- » Financial Markets Tumbled Amid Fears of Growing COVID-19 Cases