Volkswagen Plant Will be in Plovdiv, not in Turkey, the City's Deputy Mayor Believes
There is no final decision of the Volkswagen Group where it will make its new plant, but we see that the construction in Turkey has not started yet, Deputy Mayor Stefan Stoyanov told his colleagues in Plovdiv in response to a question whether Bulgaria and in particular Plovdiv lost the battle for Volkswagen.
Stoyanov explained that Turkey has provided better conditions, on the one hand, but on the other - the country is a very large market, and the car industry is well developed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Assoc. Prof. Atanas Mangarov: I Am Not Expecting a Second Coronavirus Wave in the Autumn
- » Bulgaria will Introduce FITs for Solar Systems
- » Council of Europe: Bulgaria has Implemented All Anti-Corruption Measures
- » Trainings for 7,000 Unemployed Professions in Bulgaria
- » Ukraine's Baby Crisis
- » Microsoft is Replacing its Employees With AI Software