Sofia with BGN 1.7 Billion Budget for 2020
The discussion on the 2020 budget for Sofia began on Friday. The project envisages the capital having a budget of BGN 1.7 billion next year.
BGN 486 million are earmarked for education, BGN 296 million for the maintenance of the city, and about BGN 74 million will be spent for the construction of new streets and boulevards. One of the most expensive projects is the repair of the tram route Tsar Boris Third Blvd., costing BGN 39 million.
Funds for the purchase of new public transport buses, as a preventative measure to combat the dirty air will also be allocated.
- » The BFSA Stopped the Import of Pepper and Pomegranate with Pesticides from Turkey
- » Weather Forecast: Maximum Temperatures between 8C to 13C
- » Gas Leak? Traffic in Downtown Sofia is Blocked
- » The Dam from which Pernik Gets its Drinking Water will Reach a Dead Volume in 2 Weeks
- » British Scientists Accidentally Made a Breakthrough and May Have Found a Cure for Cancer
- » The First Case of a Coronavirus in Taiwan