Dozens of Fires are Raging in Australia, Two Firefighters Have Died
Two Australian firefighters have died battling wildfires in the country. Due to the high temperatures, dozens of fires are currently raging there.
In another incident, two firefighters received burns to their faces, arms and legs and were taken by helicopter to a hospital. Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison has announced that he is interrupting his vacation and returning to the country. He has received strong criticism on social networks in recent days for having gone on vacation at such a critical time.
Australia has been hit by droughts and fires and registered record highs.
- » Eurostat: EU Exports of Services to Countries outside of the EU Valued at €945 Billion
- » Boris Johnson is Preparing for Trade Talks with the US
- » Taj Mahal to be Cleaned for the First Time in 300 Years because of Donald Trump’s Visit
- » The EU Decides within Days whether to Start Membership Talks with Tirana and Skopje
- » The White House: The US Needs Funding to Fight the Coronavirus
- » Most Americans Think Trump will be Reelected